Super easy recipe for healthy Edible Triple Chocolate Cookie Dough. It is rich, indulgent, and loaded with lots of dark and white chocolate chunks. Completely vegan and gluten-free.
THIS TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH IS
- naturally sweetened
- quick easy to make
- done in 1 bowl
- perfect snack or healthy dessert
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH
You need the following ingredients to make this edible cookie dough (the exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Cashew butter – You can also use almond or peanut butter.
- Coconut oil – Make sure it is at room temperature.
- Maple syrup – You can substitute it for agave syrup.
- Plant-based milk – I used gluten-free oat milk, but you can use any plant-based milk of your choice, such as almond, cashew, or soy milk. Make sure it is at room temperature.
- Gluten-free oat flour – Either homemade or store-bought.
- Cocoa powder – Use good quality unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Vanilla – I used vanilla powder, but you can also use vanilla extract or paste.
- Salt – Brings out the sweetness.
- Dark chocolate and white chocolate – Use good quality chocolate. Chunks or chips.
Equipment you need:
- Medium-size bowl
- Silicon spatula or wooden spoon
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY EDIBLE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH
You will find the instructions and ingredients list in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
This recipe is quick and super easy to make in just 3 steps:
1. Step: Mix wet ingredients
In a bowl, using a fork, combine cashew butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Add in oat milk and mix well.
2. Step: Add in dry ingredients
Add in oat flour, cocoa powder, vanilla powder, and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well to combine.
3. Step: Fold in chocolate and serve
Fold in dark and white chocolate chunks.
Serve immediately or refrigerate to firm up.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
HOW TO STORE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH?
Store the edible cookie dough in an airtight container in the fridge.
HOW LONG DOES EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH LAST?
The cookie dough will last for up to a week in the fridge.
CAN YOU FREEZE EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH?
Yes, you can freeze the dough for up to 1 month. Store it scooped out in an airtight container or a ziplock freezer bag. When ready to eat, let it thaw in the fridge overnight.
MORE VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES:
- Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Bars
- Coconut Cashew Balls
- Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Coffee Bliss Balls
- Banana Bread Nut Butter
- Salted Caramel Mocha Smoothie
If you try this recipe, please let me know by leaving a comment below, as well as giving a rating so that others may find this recipe. Also, share your photo on Instagram and tag @plantifulbakery.
Want to save this recipe for later? Add it to your board on Pinterest!
EDIBLE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH
- ½ cup (135g) cashew butter*
- 2 tbsp (25g) coconut oil, room temperature
- ⅓ cup (94g) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp gluten-free oat milk, room temperature , or any plant-based milk
- 110 g (1 cup 2 tbsp) gluten-free oat flour
- 3 tbsp (17g) cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp vanilla powder , or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- ⅓ cup (50g) dark chocolate, chunks or chips
- ⅓ cup (50g) vegan white chocolate, chunks or chips
- In a bowl, using a fork, combine cashew butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Add in oat milk and mix well.
- Add in oat flour, cocoa powder, vanilla powder, and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well to combine.
- Fold in dark and white chocolate chunks.
- Serve and enjoy!
Storing:Store the edible cookie dough in an airtight container in the fridge. It will last for up to a week. Please read my blog post above for tips and helpful information.
Serving: 1 serving / Calories: 390kcal / Total Fat: 23,5g / Saturated Fat: 10,0g / Cholesterol: 0mg / Total Carbohydrate: 40,9g / Fiber: 4,1g / Sugar: 17,8g / Protein: 7,7g / Sodium: 38mg / Potassium: 316mg / Iron: 2,9mg
Leave a Reply