These Coffee Bliss Balls are a fudgy no-bake healthy snack made with only 5 simple ingredients. They are vegan, gluten-free, and super easy to make just in a few minutes. Perfect for coffee lovers.
THESE COFFEE BLISS BALLS ARE:
- perfectly sweet
- super quick and easy to make
- made from 5 simple ingredients
- the best snack for coffee lovers
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE COFFEE BLISS BALLS:
You need the following ingredients to make these Coffee Bliss Balls (the exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Almonds – Use good-quality raw almonds. You can also use an almond meal for this recipe. You can substitute for any nuts of your choice, such as hazelnuts, cashews, pecans, walnuts, or peanuts.
- Cocoa powder – Use natural unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Sea salt – Balance the sweetness. You can skip this ingredient and made the bliss balls just from 4 ingredients.
- Dates – Use soft pitted dates. If you don’t have soft dates, soak them in hot water for about 10 minutes and then drain them before blending.
- Ground coffee – Use your favorite coffee. I like to use dark roast ground coffee because it has a rich flavor and dark cocoa notes.
Equipment you need:
- High-speed blender or food processor
- Kitchen scale – I like to use a kitchen scale to make sure the bliss balls are all even, but you can skip this step.
HOW TO MAKE COFFEE BLISS BALLS:
You will find the instructions and ingredients list in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Making these coffee bliss balls is super easy and comes with only 3 simple steps:
1. Step: Blend almonds, cocoa powder, and salt
To the high-speed blender or food processor, add raw almonds (or almond meal), cocoa powder, and a pinch of sea salt. Blend until the almonds are finely ground. Don’t blend it for too long; otherwise, it will start to turn into almond butter.
2. Step: Add dates and ground coffee and blend
Next, add soft dates and ground coffee to the blender and blend for about 30 seconds until it all combines, and the mixture sticks together.
3. Step: Roll out the balls
Roll out 10 balls by hands from the mixture. 1 ball should weigh about 20g (for even balls, use a kitchen scale).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
HOW TO STORE COFFEE BLISS BALLS?
Store the coffee bliss balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
HOW LONG DO BLISS BALLS LAST?
These bliss balls will keep in the fridge for 1-2 weeks (if they last that long).
CAN I FREEZE COFFEE BLISS BALLS?
Yes, they can be freeze for up to 3 months. Put them in an airtight container or ziplock freezer bag and place them into the freezer. Then just let them thaw for a few minutes before eating.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING:
- Biscoff Chocolate Truffles
- Homemade Nutella
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Creamy Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl
- Bakery-Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Chocolate Orange Cookies
If you try this recipe, please let me know by leaving a comment below. Or share your photo on Instagram and tag @plantifulbakery.
COFFEE BLISS BALLS
- 100 g almonds, raw*
- 1 tbsp (6 g) cocoa powder
- pinch sea salt
- 100 g dates, soft, pitted
- 1 tbsp ground coffee
- To the high-speed blender or food processor, add raw almonds, cocoa powder, and a pinch of sea salt. Blend until the almonds are finely ground. Don’t blend for too long; otherwise, it will start to turn into almond butter.
- Next, add soft dates and ground coffee and blend for about 30 seconds until it all combines and the mixture sticks together.
- Roll out 10 balls by hands from the mixture. 1 ball should weigh about 20g.