Tento příspěvek je dostupný i v Češtině
These Healthy Biscoff Overnight Oats are super creamy, flavorful, filling, and so easy to make. They’re made with rolled oats, coconut yogurt, oat milk, chia seeds, Biscoff spread, and chocolate chips. Naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Vegan, dairy-free.
THESE BISCOFF OVERNIGHT OATS ARE
- gluten-free (if using certificate gluten-free oats and oat milk)
- super creamy
- quick and easy to make
- made with Lotus Biscoff spread
- so delicious
- perfect make-ahead breakfast or snack
WHAT ARE OVERNIGHT OATS?
Overnight oats are (usually) rolled oats soaked in a liquid in the fridge overnight and don’t require any cooking. It’s a simple grab-and-go breakfast or snack, perfect for meal prep, that is eaten straight from the refrigerator.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE BISCOFF OVERNIGHT OATS
You need the following ingredients to make these overnight oats (the exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Rolled oats – also known as old-fashioned oats. They are the best type of oats for overnight oats. Quick oats absorb more liquid and can turn out quite soggy. For a gluten-free version, use certificate gluten-free oats.
- Chia seeds – absorb the liquid and thicken the overnight oats. They make the oats more filling, plus they are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.
- Chocolate – Use good quality dark chocolate chips or chunks.
- Coconut yogurt – I like to use coconut yogurt because it makes the oats super creamy, but you can use any plant-based yogurt of your choice.
- Lotus Biscoff spread – Adds super delicious flavor to the oats. Make sure it is at room temperature.
- Maple syrup – adds the perfect amount of sweetness. You can substitute it for agave syrup or stevia.
- Vanilla – I used vanilla powder, but you can use vanilla extract or paste.
- Unsweetened oat milk – Use any plant-based milk of your choice, such as almond, soy, or cashew milk.
OVERNIGHT OATS TOPPING IDEAS
- melted Biscoff spread
- crushed Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- nut butter
- chopped nuts
- chocolate chips
- cocoa nibs
- fresh berries
- hemp seeds
- shredded coconut or coconut flakes
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN HEALTHY BISCOFF OVERNIGHT OATS
You will find the instructions and ingredients list in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
1. Step: Combine the ingredients
In a bowl, combine rolled oats, chia seeds, and chocolate chips. Add coconut yogurt, Biscoff spread, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Then add oat milk and mix until well combined. Cover the bowl and place it into the fridge to soak.
2. Step: Refrigerate overnight
Let the oats refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight (the oats and chia seeds should absorb most of the oat milk and the mixture becomes creamy).
3. Step: Add toppings and serve
Once the oats are set, take them from the fridge, and stir a few times. Add half of the oats into a jar or bowl, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
CAN I USE QUICK OATS INSTEAD OF ROLLED OATS FOR OVERNIGHT OATS?
Yes, you can use quick oats, but they can turn a little mushy and less creamy. Rolled oats, also called old-fashioned oats, are the best option when it comes to overnight oats.
CAN OVERNIGHT OATS BE WARMED UP?
Yes! If you prefer your oats to be warm, you can definitely warm them up. Transfer them into a saucepan and warm them over medium heat.
HOW TO STORE BISCOFF OVERNIGHT OATS?
Store the overnight oats in a jar or airtight container in the fridge.
HOW LONG DO BISCOFF OVERNIGHT OATS LAST?
Overnight oats will last for up to 4-5 days in the fridge.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Biscoff Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
- Biscoff White Chocolate Blondies
If you try this recipe, please let me know by leaving a comment below, as well as giving a rating so that others may find this recipe. Also, share your photo on Instagram and tag @plantifulbakery.
Want to save this recipe for later? Add it to your board on Pinterest!
HEALTHY BISCOFF OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1 cup rolled oats*
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut yogurt, or any plant-based yogurt
- 2 tbsp Lotus Biscoff spread, room temperature
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, or 1/8 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk, or any plant-based milk
- In a bowl, combine rolled oats, chia seeds, and chocolate chips. Add coconut yogurt, Biscoff spread, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Then add oat milk and mix until well combined. Cover the bowl and place it into the fridge to soak.
- Let the oats refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the oats are set, take them from the fridge, and stir a few times. Add half of the oats into a jar or bowl, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Storing:Store the overnight oats in a jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 4-5 days. Please read my blog post above for tips and helpful information.
Serving: 1 / Calories: 460kcal / Total Fat: 19,3g / Saturated Fat: 8,0g / Cholesterol: 0mg / Total Carbohydrate: 63,1g / Fiber: 7,9g / Sugar: 20,7g / Protein: 8,9g / Sodium: 110mg / Potassium: 286mg / Iron: 3,7mg