Tento příspěvek je dostupný i v Češtině
These individual no-bake Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake Cups are creamy, rich, indulgent, absolutely delicious, and easy to make. They’re made of Biscoff cookie crust, Biscoff coconut cashew cheesecake filling, and Biscoff spread on top. Best served with coconut whipped cream. Dairy-free, eggless.
THESE BISCOFF CHEESECAKE CUPS ARE
- easy to make
- so delicious
- perfect dessert for Biscoff lovers
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE VEGAN BISCOFF CHEESECAKE CUPS
You need the following ingredients to make these Lotus Biscoff cheesecake cups (the exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Lotus Biscoff cookies – finely crush the cookies in a blender or place them into a zip lock bag and smash them with a rolling pin.
- Coconut oil – You can also use vegan butter.
- Cashews – Soak the cashews in water for at least 2 hours to soften them. If you have a powerful high-speed blender, you can skip the soaking.
- Coconut cream – a creamy part of full-fat coconut milk chilled in the fridge overnight.
- Lotus Biscoff spread
- Maple syrup – Adjust the sweetness to your taste. You can skip the maple syrup because the Biscoff spread is sweet enough.
- Lemon juice – adds a bit of sourness to the cheesecake filling.
- Coconut whipped cream – goes perfectly as a topping.
Equipment you need:
- 3 small glass bowls – about 6 oz (180ml)
- High-speed blender
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST NO-BAKE VEGAN BISCOFF CHEESECAKE CUPS
You will find the instructions and ingredients list in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
1. Step: Make the cookie crust
Combine crushed Biscoff cookies with coconut oil. Spoon the mixture evenly into 3 small glass bowls and set aside.
2. Step: Make the cheesecake filling
To a high-speed blender, add cashews, coconut cream, Biscoff spread, maple syrup, and lemon juice, and blend on high speed until creamy and smooth.
Pour the filling on top of the crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Step: Add melted Biscoff spread and refrigerate
Top each cheesecake with melted Biscoff spread and let set in the fridge.
4. Step: Assemble and serve
Once refrigerated, top with coconut whipped cream and crushed Biscoff cookies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
HOW TO STORE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE CUPS?
Store the cheesecake cups covered in the fridge.
HOW LONG DO VEGAN BISCOFF CHEESECAKE CUPS LAST?
No-bake vegan cheesecake cups will last for up to 5 days in the fridge.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING:
- Apple Pie Cheesecake Cups
- Vegan New York-Style Cheesecake
- No-Bake Oreo Dessert
- Biscoff Overnight Oats
- The Best Biscoff Cupcakes
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
If you try this recipe, please let me know by leaving a comment below, as well as giving a rating so that others may find this recipe. Also, share your photo on Instagram and tag @plantifulbakery.
VEGAN BISCOFF CHEESECAKE CUPS
- 60 g Lotus Biscoff cookies, finely crushed
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil or vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 2 hours and drained
- 1 cup coconut cream , = a creamy part of full-fat coconut milk chilled in the fridge overnight
- 4 tbsp Lotus Biscoff spread
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3-4 tbsp Lotus Biscoff spread, melted
- coconut whipped cream
- Lotus Biscoff cookies, crushed
To make the crust:
- Combine crushed Biscoff cookies with coconut oil. Spoon the mixture evenly into 3 small glass bowls and set aside.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- To a high-speed blender, add cashews, coconut cream, Biscoff spread, maple syrup, and lemon juice, and blend on high speed until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Top each cheesecake with melted Biscoff spread and let set in the fridge.
- Once refrigerated, top with coconut whipped cream and crushed Biscoff cookies.
Want to save this recipe for later? Add it to your board on Pinterest!
Serving: 1 cup* / Calories: 678kcal / Total Fat: 51,6g / Saturated Fat: 28,2g / Cholesterol: 0mg / Total Carbohydrate: 47,9g / Fiber: 1,1g / Sugar: 27,5g / Protein: 6,9g / Sodium: 178mg / Potassium: 181mg / Iron: 1,7mg
* Nutrition facts are counted without coconut whipped cream.