Tento příspěvek je dostupný i v Češtině
This Homemade Pumpkin Maple Granola is crunchy, sweet, full of autumn flavor and so easy to make. Made with pumpkin puree along with oats, pecans, maple syrup, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice, and coconut oil. Vegan. Gluten-free option.
THIS PUMPKIN MAPLE GRANOLA IS
- gluten-free (if using certificate gluten-free oats)
- refined sugar-free
- naturally sweetened with maple syrup
- made with 8 ingredients
- quick and easy to make
- perfect for breakfast or snack
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE PUMPKIN MAPLE GRANOLA
You need the following ingredients to make this granola (the exact measurements are in the recipe card below):
- Rolled oats – Also known as old-fashioned oats. For GF granola, use certificate gluten-free rolled oats.
- Pecans – Use whole or chopped pecans. You can use any nuts of your choice, such as cashews, almonds, walnuts, or hazelnuts.
- Pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin spice – adds warm depth of flavor. Read below how I make my homemade pumpkin spice mix.
- Sea salt – balances the sweetness.
- Pumpkin puree – I recommend using thicker pumpkin puree. If the puree is too watery, it may take longer to bake, or the granola may be less crunchy.
- Maple syrup – helps to stick the granola together.
- Coconut oil – You can use any oil of your choice.
Equipment you need:
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- Spatula or wooden spoon
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PUMPKIN SPICE MIX
Making homemade pumpkin spice is easy. All you need is to combine the following ingredients:
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground cloves
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HOMEMADE PUMPKIN MAPLE GRANOLA
You will find the instructions and ingredients list in the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
1. Step: Preheat the oven and prepare the baking tray
Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C) and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Step: Prepare the granola
To a mixing bowl, add rolled oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice, and a pinch of salt. Mix to combine. Then add in pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil. Mix well until oats are completely coated in pumpkin puree and maple syrup.
3. Step: Bake the granola
Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking tray and bake until golden brown (usually about 35 minutes, but all ovens vary). While baking, stir it from time to time to help it brown evenly. Be careful not to burn it.
Once the granola is golden brown, remove it from the oven and let cool completely (it should crisp up).
HOW TO SERVE PUMPKIN MAPLE GRANOLA
5 ways to enjoy homemade granola:
- plant-based milk
- vegan yogurt
- on top of porridge, smoothie, fruit salad
- mix into muffin or cake batter
- on its own as a snack
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
HOW TO STORE HOMEMADE GRANOLA?
First, make sure the granola has cooled completely. Then store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature.
HOW LONG DOES HOMEMADE PUMPKIN MAPLE GRANOLA LAST?
Homemade granola will last for up to 1 month in an airtight container at room temperature.
CAN YOU FREEZE HOMEMADE GRANOLA?
Yes, you can freeze homemade granola. Once the granola has cooled, pack it in an airtight container and place it into a freezer. It will last for about 3 months.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING:
- Maple Pecan Granola
- Pumpkin Pecan Coffee Cake
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
If you try this recipe, please let me know by leaving a comment below, as well as giving a rating so that others may find this recipe. Also, share your photo on Instagram and tag @plantifulbakery.
Want to save this recipe for later? Add it to your board on Pinterest!
HOMEMADE PUMPKIN MAPLE GRANOLA
- 1 ½ cup (150g) rolled oats*
- 1 cup (115g) pecans
- ¼ cup (35g) pumpkin seeds
- ½ tbsp pumpkin spice
- pinch salt
- 1/3 cup (75g) pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 3 tbsp (41g) coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C) and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- To a mixing bowl, add rolled oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice, and a pinch of salt. Mix to combine. Then add in pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil. Mix well until oats are completely coated in pumpkin puree and maple syrup.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the baking tray and bake until golden brown (usually about 35 minutes, but all ovens vary). While baking, stir it from time to time to help it brown evenly. Be careful not to burn it.
- Once the granola is golden brown, remove it from the oven and let cool completely (it should crisp up).
- Enjoy with plant-based milk, yogurt, or on top of oatmeal!
Storing:Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month. Please read my blog post above for tips and helpful information.
Serving: ¼ cup (27g) / Calories: 119kcal / Total Fat: 8,2g / Saturated Fat: 2,5g / Cholesterol: 0mg / Total Carbohydrate: 10,2g / Fiber: 1,7g / Sugar: 3,2g / Protein: 2,3g / Sodium: 10mg / Potassium: 81mg / Iron: 0,7mg
Leave a Reply